4th Symposium of the Canadian Society for Virology
June 5-7, 2022 | University of Alberta Campus | Edmonton, Alberta
4th SYMPOSIUM OF THE CANADIAN SOCIETY FOR VIROLOGY
June 5-7, 2022 | University of Alberta Campus | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
About the Symposium
The upcoming CSV workshop, CSV2022, will be held between June 5-7, 2022 on the University of Alberta Campus in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Dr. David Evans, University of Alberta
- Dr. Tom Hobman, University of Alberta
- Dr. David Marchant, University of Alberta
- Dr. Vanessa Meier-Stephenson, University of Alberta
- Dr. Maya Shmulevitz, University of Alberta
- Dr. Jimmy Dikeakos, President, CSV
CSV2022 Topics Covered:
- Emerging Pathogens
- Virus - Host Interactions
- Fundamental Virology
- One Health
- Virus Evolution and Ecology
- Putting Viruses to Work
Registration and abstract submissions are scheduled to open in early 2022. CSV Members will be provided with registration discounts. To learn more about becoming a member click HERE.
Under the current Provincial Health Order, to attend this event you will need to provide proof that you have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.